Jackson, MI US
Location: Jackson, MI 49201 (This role will be remote)
Duration: 12 months contract position with a potential for extension
- Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the data sciences, voice of the customer, marketing strategy and go-to-market plans required to achieve business goals such as customer satisfaction and product growth. This includes customer data, advanced analytics, research, product and experience marketing strategy, and customer communications to support those strategies.
- The Marketing department is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist the Product Marketing Manager in the deployment of our Product Marketing Strategies that deliver product growth and world-class customer experiences that will yield high customer satisfaction.
- In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with Experience Design, Sales, other functions within Marketing, agencies, other program teams, etc. To assist in the on-time coordination and execution of marketing activities set in the strategy by the Product Marketing Manager.
- The coordinator will also be responsible for entering and tracking marketing assets through the development and review process using the Company' s project management system.
- This position will assist in other ad hoc activities in support of the Product Marketing team' s goals.
- Success in this role requires an ability to combine tactical execution, cross-functional collaboration, simplicity in communication, project management, and attention to details.
- Assist in on-time execution of marketing activities to include advertising, direct marketing, sales promotions, events, sponsorships, etc.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager and agencies on the development of Go-To-Market plans, Communications Plans, Creative & Messaging Concepts aligned to the products’ value proposition, goals and brand guidelines.
- Work closely with agency partners and Product Owner groups in execution of marketing activities.
- Development of reports and presentations of post campaign analysis to include recommendations when applicable.
- Entry, coordination, review, and trafficking of marketing projects in the Company’ s project management system.
- Submission and coordination of identified research or data requests to include gathering of required business information.
- Compiling and processing of financial information such as invoices and budget spreadsheets.
- 2-5 years of overall relevant work experience.
- Excellent program/project management skills, and proven experience in marketing communications and coordination of creative content.
- Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results. Superior analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate and independently take the initiative to solve problems.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Business, or related field or applicable work experience.