People Business Partner Generalist
Andover, MA US
Job Title: People Business Partner Generalist
Duration: 5+ Months
Location: Andover, MA
- Supporting the HR Department in implementing and administering programs to help improve the employee experience
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to work autonomously in ambiguous situations and adapt quickly to change, as well as guide varying levels of the organization through change.
- Owner of employee records, supporting HR Business Partners with data changes in People point, including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, manager changes.
- Maintain and update organizational charts as needed.
- Exiting Management - own the full exiting process, including collecting resignation letters, sending out exit surveys, and completing appropriate paperwork and system updates.
- Employee Relations Admin - Be a second observer for employee relations conversations and/or investigations and take notes at formal meetings. Gather documentation support for ER cases, i.E. Work across departments to collect data, files, or evidence. With experience, this role may conduct investigations and drive employee relations conversations under the direction of an HR Business Partner.
- Support HRBPs through companywide initiatives, such as performance review, Merit planning, engagement surveys and headcount planning.
- Participates in Special projects
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Activities, duties, and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Prior experience working in the field of Human Resources or education equivalent.
- Knowledge and practical application of employment laws and employee relations.
- Ability to develop strong relationships across a diverse client base, while establishing trust and credibility with employees at all levels.
- Capability to recognize issues before they become serious and assist in determining the best method for resolution.
- Extraordinary diplomacy and ability to manage highly confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Highly skilled at planning, organizing, and prioritizing a varied workload.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.