Privilege Access Management Operation Support
Downey, CA US
Downey, CA 90242 (Onsite)
12 Months Contract
- The Information Security Specialist will possess knowledge and experience in standard methodologies used in certification and accreditation processes;extensive experience following NIST guidelines in risk assessment and management;conducting vulnerability analysis;developing mitigation plans;and performing penetration testing, password protection testing and application security testing.
- Designed, architected, and implemented CyberArk EPV, PVWA, CPM, PSM/PSMS, PTA, JIT on multi-domains\sites in a fully HA environment and integrated with LDAP/Radius.
- Experience with a programming language, preferably Python and PowerShell script.
- Knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic key management concepts
- Strong communication skills, a desire to build consensus, and comfort in relaying technical and security principles and decisions to various stakeholders.
- Responsible for Privileged User accounts (domain, local, services, and apps);administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Created and Managed Safes, Platforms, Policies and Owners.
- Assist architects/engineers in collecting data and generating reports per specifications using DNA report, Discovery, Client reporter, and Telemetry.
- Maintained Security tool FAQ and Support Documentation
- Ability to articulate security risks to business.
- Understanding and familiarity with Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows), Network devices, and databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Integrate CyberArk with Devolution\SecureCRT\MobaXterm RDM to manage and access secrets.
- This classification must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience applying security policies, standards, testing, modification and implementation.
- At least three (3) years of that experience must be in information security analysis.
- 5+ years of experience with installation, integration, and deployment of CyberArk Privileged Access Management
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with CyberArk components consisting of Privileged Session Management (PSM), CyberArk Policy Manager (CPM) and CyberArk Password Vault Web Access (PVWA) in a hybrid cloud/on-premise environment.
- 5+ years experience with merging existing on-prem PAM to another hybrid PAM cloud
- 5+ years experience with CyberArk Privileged Access Management routine tasks- Access control, User entitlements, password policy, environment optimization, etc.
- 3+ years experience with integration of Loosely Connection device with more than 100, 000 workstations
- 3+ years experience with integration with CCP and Tenable
- 3+ years experience with CyberArk Privilege access with Linux, Unix, and AIX -3+ years experience with events and telemetry forwarding with Elastic Seach and SecureWorks
- 3+ years experience with cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP, etc.
- 3+ years experience with CyberArk integration with Azure AD, SAML, MFA, and Radius
- 3+ years experience with CyberArk Endpoint Management (EPM) solutions like Just in Time and application control.
- This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.