Project Controls Coordinator IV
Waltham, MA US
Location: Waltham, MA 02451
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
- The Project Controls Coordinator IV
- (PCC) is responsible for development and implementation of project controls planning, integration of cost and schedule functions as well as quality control oversight of all project controls deliverables for Engineering and Construction capital projects.
- Assigned to projects of more than *** MM/year with multiyear duration with an extreme level of complexity.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Lead and coordinate development of overall Project Execution Plan.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project controls deliverables including but limited to:
- Cost Report and Cost Variance Analysis
- Cash Flow Report and Variance Analysis
- Schedule Report and Schedule Variance Analysis
- Project Change Management Procedure
- Project Controls Plan
- Monthly Progress Report Integrating Cost Control and Scheduling functions into one seamless team.
- Defining Project Controls resource requirements for the project. Performing quality control on all project control deliverables for completeness and accuracy.
- Lead role in coordinating collection of deliverables for Phase Gate Review meetings according to the 6-Phase Project Lifecycle.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to project controls and project systems functional groups on actual experiences gained during implementation of new tools, processes, or procedures.