Project Controls Sr Analyst
Overland Park, KS US
- Senior level position assigned to a role in Planning/Scheduling. Under general supervision, competently performs all aspects of planning/scheduling according to training, capability, and experience.
- Provides some guidance to less experienced project controls personnel. Acts in capacity of a lead person. Demonstrates the capability of leading the project control function of a project and able to influence internal and external clients.
- Recognizes issues and advises project team on matters affecting project execution.
- Supports proposal efforts. Leads project controls scheduling team in plan and schedule preparation. Interfaces with JV partners and Subcontractors for Planning and Scheduling activities.
- Ensures constructability is part of planning process.
- Applies in key cost control processes. Interfaces with management team to identify issues.
- As applicable advises field teams and home office PCM on matters affecting project success. As applicable able to lead/direct PJC activities with JV and S/C construction partners.
- Four-year Bachelor' s degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning and Scheduling experience OR no four-year bachelor’ s degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning and Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.