Project Director II
Atlanta, GA US
Location: Atlanta GA (Hybrid)
Duration: 18+ Months Contract
- Must Have 10+ years of experience.
- Leading complex projects across global regions
- Retail store development and operations Agency Management
- Retail metrics and P&L planning
- Merchandise experience
- F&B experience
- Global brand retail concepting
- Experience using insights from consumer data, industry trend and qualitative and quantitative research to drive results.
- Strong problem-solving skills including general analytical capabilities, understanding of retail store development and operations, supply chain requirements, business Modeling, and operational requirements.
- Solid knowledge of product, retail metrics, P&L responsibility, and retail store operations;food and beverage strongly preferred.
- Experience with global brand activations and international store development
- Cross functional collaborative team leadership
- Excellent project management capabilities with large, complex, and global projects
- Good collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Effective communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with cross functional partners, agencies, and executive leadership.
- High-level of flexibility and ability to self-manage including tolerance for last minute changes.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- High attention to accuracy and detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Successful performance record
- Serve as project lead for proof-of-concept retail and beverage experiential stores.
- With Strategy Manager and L&R functional leaders (merchandising, design, and marketing), lead the overall project, workstreams and detailed timeline. Direct workstream leads and lean in to workstream project plan to develop strategy and action items when needed.
- Develop and monitor the project budget and ongoing P&L in conjunction with Director of Strategic Initiatives and local and global Finance team.
- Co-Lead search and selection process for operating agency
- Lead the relationship with local operating agency to manage real estate search and negotiation, design finalization, construction of store, onboarding of labor, marketing activation plan, implementation of merchandising standards, operations and supply chain for beverage activation and experiential activations.
- Responsible for developing with local Marketing, PACS, Legal and IMCR teams, the marketing activation, PR and all eventualities documented plan.
- With agency, lead the logistics of merchandise, sourcing of F&B suppliers, onboarding of labor, and the opening and continuing operations of the store.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including local OU, bottler, merchandising, marketing, IT, and operating agency to open stores and continually enhance the in-store consumer experience.
- Continually review and analyze store layout, sales reports, and traffic patterns to optimize sales.
- In conjunction with local OU, agency, and global brand team lead the store opening events, the ongoing activation of marketing events, and paid experiential activations.
- Lead weekly project meetings and store result meetings including the development of a store analysis package to leadership.
- With local agency, continually analyze and improve the beverage bar experience and troubleshoot operational challenges.
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Ensure agency is complying with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.