Alhambra, CA US
Location: Remote (California Only)
Duration: 12+ Months (Contract)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Modifies or provides input to project plans; implements project plans to meet objectives; coordinates and integrates project activities.
- Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risk; implements or maintains quality assurance processes; makes improvements, solves problems, or takes corrective action when problems arise.
- Gives presentations or briefings on all aspects of the project; participates in phase, milestone, and final project reviews; identifies project documentation requirements or procedures; and develops and implements project schedules and release plans.
- Evaluates, monitors, or ensures compliance with laws, regulations, policies, standards, or procedures; identifies standards or requirements change management.
- Experience in customer service; decision making; flexibility; interpersonal skills; leadership; organizational awareness.
- Experience in capital planning and investment assessment; contracting/procurement; cost-benefit analysis.