Montgomery, AL US
Location: “ Montgomery AL (Onsite)”
Duration: 01+ months Contract To Hire
To gather, communicate, document and test system requirements to ensure that system/system deliverables meet specifications and satisfy the needs of the business users and associated stakeholders with no negative impact to existing environment functionality.
- Experience developing software tests for functional, performance and regression testing that include automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing elements.
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications including web services.
- Ability to break down prioritized requirements into individual sprints .
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in testing environment
- Experience with State Government, Medicaid, CHIP, and DHR business area or health care industry
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, particularly SCRUM.