Regulatory and Medical Affairs - Sr. Manager
Madison, NJ US
Duration: 06+ Months Contract
Location: Madison, NJ Hybrid Role
- Contribute to the overall strategy and support insight collection.
- Collaborate with Matrix Team members, offering innovative solutions to maximize efficiencies and to demonstrate medical impact.
- Support the coordination of key departmental activities.
- Support various Medical cross-functional working groups with priority to activities related to CAR T
- Site-facing activities such as training and serving as primary contact for clinical questions.
- Advanced Medical/Biology degree (MS, PhD, PharmD) preferred.
- Clinical and/or minimal 3 years of Pharma industry or agency experience preferred.
- Hematology/Oncology and Multiple Myeloma/Lymphoma landscape knowledge preferred.
- Highly organized, efficient, and motivated individual with the ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives across matrix teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to navigate complex situations and gain alignment with diverse stakeholders.