SAP FICO Consultant
Sunnyvale, CA US
Sunnyvale, CA (Onsite)
6+ Months Contract
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead end to end initiatives in the Finance area ensuring robust, scalable design and quality deliverables
- Drive requirements definition, prioritization, and solution design in alignment with business value expectations and objectives
- Adequately communicate design decisions, their impact, and trade-offs to business stakeholders
- Ensure the technical solution adequately addresses the business requirements
- Reconciliation (in Excel) and migration of existing data from legacy systems.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure adequate project planning and status reporting
- Support business stakeholders with initial assessment / evaluation of solution alternatives
- Proven experience in the conception and design of a scalable architecture that enhances productivity and efficiency for Finance teams.
- At least 8 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting business applications for Finance.
- Experience in the following SAP modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting and Project Systems
- Experience with following Applications would be a plus: SAP S/4Hana Finance & Group Reporting, Treasury Management System and Banking Interfaces, Coupa, Finance integration with SFDC customer service and SAP Transportation Management.
- Ability to influence business teams in the design of system solutions to business problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.