Montgomery, AL US
Role: SQL Developer
Location: Montgomery, AL(Onsite)
Duration: 5+ Months
USC & GC Only.
- Requires full proficiency in T-SQL as identified by the development manager Deliverables: Create Stored Procedures SSIS ETL Packages Unit tests Documentation of developed code.
- Intermediate professional level role.
- Develops solutions requiring analysis and research.
- Works on large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member or occasionally as a project lead.
- May coach more junior technical staff.
- 4 years of experience in software development
- 5 years of experience in database development
- 5 years of experience in ETL development
- 5 years of experience in tools used for software development
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work.
- SQL certification