Senior ASP.NET MVC Developer
Montgomery, AL US
Montgomery AL (Onsite from Day 1)
6+ Months contract.
- Candidate must be experienced with C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server, AJAX, JQuery, Razor, Bootstrap at a minimum.
- Must have experience using SSRS or RDLC for report development.
- Must have working knowledge of IIS setup and management.
- Must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to translate requirements into technical designs and functional code.
- Must be able to handle large, complex projects that require advanced skill in multiple technical environments.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must have the ability to work cohesively within a team or independently.
- We will train on specific business area rules and policies, but the candidate should possess the required skillset.
- Typically has a minimum of 8 years of IT work experience in software development, database design, installation and modification in an online environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.