Senior Assistant Customer Support
Madison, WI US
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
- Responds to basic, multiple customer inquiries and requests.
- Essential Job Functions Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
- Records call on account history record with results of the inquiry; initiates required confirmation without direct supervision.
- Research customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Processes customer requests by sending faxes, returning telephone messages, sending mail documents, or using other related communication.
- Processes calls in a manner that ensures service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded.
- Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to ensure up to date and accurate information. Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues. Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- Basic Qualifications High school diploma or G.E.D. Two or more years of customer service or other telephone experience.
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
- Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software Other Qualifications Business and analytical problem-solving skills Communication skills Ability to work independently Ability to follow oral and written directions Work Environment Office environment May require shift work.