Senior Assistant Customer Support
Madison, WI US
Position Title: Senior Assistant Customer Support
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 12+ months with possible extension
• Responds to basic, multiple customer inquiries and requests.
• Essential Job Functions Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
• Records call on account history record with results of the inquiry; initiates required confirmation without direct supervision.
• Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• Processes customer requests by sending faxes, returning telephone messages, sending mail documents, or using other related communication.
• Processes calls in a manner that ensures service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded.
• Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
• Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
• Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to ensure up to date and accurate information.
• Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
• Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
• Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. Two or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
• Experience working with organizational functions and personnel Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
• Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software Other Qualifications Business and analytical problem solving skills Communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to follow oral and written directions