Senior Associate Customer Support
Madison, WI US
Position: Senior Associate Customer Support
Location: Madison WI 53714
Duration: 12+ MONTHS
- Responds to highly complex customer inquiries and requests.
- Essential Job Functions Answers telephones and responds to highly complex customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
- Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to ensure up to date and accurate information. Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- Monitors daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
- Assists supervisor/manager with the day-to-day operations of the customer service area, including training and/or mentoring less experienced staff. Basic
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Six or more years of customer service or other telephone experience Experience working with organizational functions and personnel Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software Other Qualifications Strong business and analytical problem solving skills Strong communication skills Ability to work independently Ability to follow oral and written directions Work Environment Office environment May require shift work
- Business Casual