Services Consultant 2
Overland Park, KS US
Location: Overland Park, KS
Duration: 1-2 Month Contract with the possibility of extension
- Functions in a junior level capacity.
- Responsible for performing routine aspects of consulting and specialty assignments requiring increased knowledge and application of basic principles in practice area.
- Works under close supervision of Principal Investigator/Cultural Resource Manager.
- Prepares and verifies studies of limited scope in practice area.
- Participates in field studies.
- Assists in preparation of analysis reports, studies, and assessments.
- Provides professional judgment based on industry knowledge in discussing ideas and seeking necessary approvals.
- Excellent Communication & Organizational Skills, team-oriented. Physical ability to work exclusively in the field and carry up to 50 pounds of equipment.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Archaeology/Anthropology and completion of archaeological field school from an accredited university.
- A minimum total of 6 months of related work experience is typically necessary to move into this level.
- Graduate work may count as related work experience if directly applicable to job function.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.