Sr Human Resources Associate
Overland Park, KS US
Duration: 5+ month contract
Location: Overland Park, KS (66211)
Job type: Remote 100%
- This role on our Human Resources (HR) Support Center is responsible for supporting employees, contingent labor, retirees, and potential employees through the employment life cycle.
- Members of this team serve as the first points of contact regarding program administration needs across a variety of business lines and global geographical regions.
- This role will utilize HCM tools and vendor platforms to perform functions related to employee records maintenance, benefit enrollment administration, pre-employment screening reviews, the processing of employment verifications, and other functions as required.
- This role will primarily focus on Black & Veatchs Craft benefits record maintenance for new hires and benefits annual enrollment including associated processes.
- Responsible for maintaining/processing Craft benefits enrollment records in PeopleSoft HCM.
- Identifies benefit form completion errors/discrepancies and efficiently coordinates adjustments with Construction HR team.
- Commits to data security and maintaining and protecting employee information including Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Personal Health Information (PHI).
- Updates employee records in PeopleSoft HCM tool.
- Leverage process documentation and maintain updates as needed.
- Escalates system usage issues to HR Systems team and partners to determine solution.
- Interacts with internal clients via ticketing system, phone, email.
- Understanding of company provided benefits plans, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Problem solving and analytical skills (Identify, analyze, research, evaluate, resolve)
- Previous experience/training on HR Systems such as PeopleSoft, Workday, SuccessFactors, etc.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office products; including Excel for reporting and analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively. Writes and communicates clearly and concisely
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Superior Customer service skills
- 1-2 years of Human Resources Experience or equivalent training preferred
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.