Sr. Database Administrator (Oracle)
Atlanta, GA US
Atlanta, GA (Hybrid: Candidates will need to be in the office a minimum of 1 day a week)
06+ Months Contract
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10 + years of experience in Oracle database technologies
- Prior experience writing PL/SQL triggers and/or procedures.
- Experience with Database SQL and Database tuning.
- Experience with Oracle GoldenGate is a plus.
- Experience developing ansible playbooks is plus.
- Experience supporting Database infrastructure in the cloud (OCI, AWS, Azure) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of LINUX and shell scripting.
- Experience configuring database network connectivity.
- Understanding of database backup and recovery techniques using RMAN and Network Appliance filers.
- Understanding or experience using Oracle Real Application Clusters and implementation best-practices.
- Ability to analyze existing systems and make recommendations on which technology best suits the business requirement for high availability, Disaster Recovery or high performance.
- Experience setting up and Managing OEM 13c is a plus.