System Integrator/Developer (110)
Remote, AL US
Duration: 10+ months Contract with possible conversion
- Stand up the BTP/ Integration Suite environment to guide and engage the team as codevelopers.
- Document and demonstrate best practice standard operational procedures.
- Lead the team in problem solving function, as subject matter expert in integration development.
- Lead and participate discovery sessions with business team and business analysts to gather requirements.
- Analyze existing systems to determine upgrade needs and improvements.
- Perform development such as using BTP Integration Suite Cloud Connector from/to S/4 HANA to different systems as source/target ranging from a homegrown to SAAS applications.
- Design a clean slate Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) for staging and reporting.
- Utilize new EDW for ID lookup and other master data references.
- Hands-on development of custom adapters as a last resort.
- Research and communicate with vendors to support tool assessment as well as operational support as needed to solve any issues or vendor application bugs.
- Work closely with the team to solve business requirements.
- Implement and develop agreed approach and development guide by working with team.
- Provide or execute the Quality Assurance process with the necessary details for the business and IT business analyst and QA team to test and validate the technical solution meets the scope and quality expectations.
- Recommend and implement solution to combine subsystems into cohesive units to better support business objectives.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Author documentations that meet the level of details required for the intended audience, including Information architecture, logic flow, and technical details to serve as build book for the developers, administrator, and functional analyst to follow as guide for setup and configurations.
- Report to Managers, Project Team Lead and stakeholders of work progress on a regular basis.
1. Follow basic good work ethics - Responsible, Punctual, appreciative of teamwork by actively participating in meetings.
2. Ability to work independently and has a good sense of urgency.
3. Open to occasional travel and flexible schedule.