Systems Administrator - Entry Level
Montgomery, AL US
6+ Months CTH
- Work with the Microsoft 365 Product owners to assist in daily operations and issues pertaining to Microsoft 365 solutions such as E-mail, E-Discovery, Content Search among other Microsoft platforms to improve ways of working in the organization.
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system and identity issues related to environment changes.
- Assist in the implementation of a Microsoft 365 roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released.
- Assist with the migration of content from various sources (servers, one drive, SharePoint etc.) to Microsoft 365 environment as designed.
- Provide assistance on configuration and policy implementation in regard to Microsoft portals and services which are authorized and managed by the department.
- Experience with Hybrid Office 365 deployments and knowledge on AD Sync using AD Connect solutions.
- Experience with PowerShell scripts to manage/support Microsoft 365 ad Active Directory environments.
- Experience with DNS, Email Gateway, and overall technical experience in many platforms is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited 4 Year College or University with a focus in Information Systems or equivalent experience.