Systems Analyst I
Gary, IN US
Position: Systems Analyst I (Server Admin I)
Location: Gary, IN 46402 (Onsite)
Duration: 12+ months of (Contract) with possibilities of conversion
- Accesses and analyses business and system needs, exploring alternative options and providing consulting services to senior management.
- Prepares high level and detailed technical specifications, and working collaboratively with the Project Manager, determines best mix of development, interfacing applications and third-party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives.
- Typical project scope is small to large development or maintenance projects (multiple projects - one application with multiple interfaces and/or 3rd parties.
- May function as a project leader.
- Emphasis is on consulting and incorporating systems solutions that will benefit the business.
- Server and storage management, support and troubleshooting in an Enterprise environment
- Experienced in server administrator, operating system, patching, knowledge of VMware, backup solution.
- Storage management, support, and troubleshooting
- 0-4 years of experience in server operating.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.