Atlanta, GA US
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 12+ Month Contract
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recommend and perform restoration on but not limited to engines, transmissions, body work, electrical, and suspension components consistent with Client restoration standards.
- Perform maintenance services such major & minor services and repairs as well as Tire & wheel changes and additional services as necessary consistent with Client standards.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.
- Interact as project lead with vehicle owning customers.
- Ability to explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Read test reports, accompanying map, maintenance and repair orders;find parts and available materials, Synchronize workflow and coordinate vehicle cycle and put together parts and material, visually check for identity and errors
- Define and determine errors and disorders with the use of customary diagnostic tools or PIWIS diagnostic tools: Set the list of repairs and create performance charts, diagnostic, and error reports
- Create and support cost estimates for repairs including labor time and parts
- Plan work procedures, using charts, technical manuals, and check the quality parameters and completeness of the work carried out on the basis of the content of procedures
- Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas.
- Monitor and work closely with the Classic Team and PEC Workshop Team to achieve the Client Classic and Factory Restoration qualitative and quantitative targets (KPIs). Define plans to improve them if necessary
- Perform care and cleaning work according to the plan or as needed of parts, vehicle or work space
- Perform test drives, correct deficiencies, and perform final inspection of vehicles or the assembly;implement safety procedures
- Directs, teaches and guides the work of junior or in-training technicians
- Maintain necessary training to meet Client Standards