Telecommunications Systems Engineer - WiFi (802.11)
Los Angeles, CA US
Location –Los Angeles, CA (Onsite)
Duration –9+ months (potential to extension)
- Ability to provide design, installation, and configuration services for large, complex, Wi-Fi 802.11) networks.
- Able to conduct pre and post-installation site surveys for implementing Wi-Fi networks and validating coverage.
- Proficient in supporting and troubleshooting complex Wi-Fi networks with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to investigate and recommend solutions in complex Wi-Fi environments, including recommendations for providing additional security or network designs to enhance connectivity.
- Working experience with Cisco Wireless Controllers, Cisco Clients, as well as the Meraki platform
5+ years of broad, extensive, and increasingly responsible network experience.
3+ years focused on Wi-Fi deployments and support.
3+ years of experience with Cisco Wireless Controllers, including 55xx, 85xx, and 98xx series –
5+ years of experience with Cisco Client, including 15xx, 38xx, 9xxx series Client, and integrated Client.
3+ years of experience with Meraki Client, including MR56, MR57, MR76, and MR86