Atlanta, GA US
Duration: 6+ month contract
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Manage and perform vehicle upholstery restoration and preservation services
- Recommend and perform upholstery services on but not limited to all interior vehicle components to factory standards.
- Review repair orders, maintain the production status database, and discuss work with supervisors.
- Examine vehicles and framework for defects, make repairs as needed prior to upholstery application and other finish work
- Use power and hand tools to apply and install batting, foam, poly-filler and cut fabric to steel and/or carbon fiber framework
- Attach finishes, including trim, stitching, piping, and other accessories to complete projects to required specifications
- Measure and cut fabric or leather materials with the aid of patterns or stencils and industrial cutting tools to precise sizes and dimensions
- Operate portable hand-sewing equipment, nail guns, hobnail and tack hammers, hot-knife cutters, and other industrial equipment
- Automotive technical degree preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required