Web Application Developer
Los Angeles, CA US
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
- A Front-End Web Developer uses modern, front end web development tools, techniques, and methods for the creation and deployment of user-facing interfaces and is comfortable working in an environment to routinely deploy changes.
- The Front-End Web Developer will perform front end web development using modern techniques and frameworks (e.G., HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks like LESS and SASS, Responsive Design, Bourbon, Twitter Bootstrap)
- Develop and consumes web-based RESTful APIs;work in team environments that use various methodologies (e.G., Scrum, Lean);use version control systems (e.G., Git and GitHub)
- Ensure Section 508 Compliance;research and learn new programming tools and techniques;work with open-source solutions and community;create web layouts from static images.
- Create views and templates in full-stack frameworks like Rails, Express, or Django.
- Front End Web Developers will possess knowledge and experience in working on new and existing micro-sites, landing pages, and templates and provide guidance and troubleshooting support to clients;show skills such as presenting completed HTML and CSS mobile and desktop mockups to clients, fixing front-end related bug issues on existing client website and HTML prototypes, and updating and creating print media and internal graphics for the marketing department.
- Expertise in several programming languages, such as WordPress, HTML5, W3C, and CSS3.
- This classification must have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in front end web development tools, techniques, and methods for user-facing interfaces.
- This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.