Web Applications Programmer
Montgomery, AL US
Location: Montgomery, AL 36131 (Onsite)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- The requirements for this position are to have a solid background and the following skills as an experienced Analyst/Developer with 5+ years of professional experience in all stages of the SDLC (software Development Life cycle)
- Involving user requirements, analyzing, designing, coding, implementation, debugging, testing, deployment, and documentation of work environments.
- Candidate must be a Team player who is self-motivated, a hardworking professional with good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to identify requirements; ability to create computer documentation; ability to perform assigned tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience in Visual Studio VB.Net
- Microsoft SQL Query
- Knowledge of Mainframe will be a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word)
- MVC, a plus (2 yrs.)
- Experience analyzing, coding, testing, documenting, and implementing projects of medium to high complexity Designs, develops, and maintains enterprise-wide Web and Windows solutions utilizing the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Understands software life-cycle management, data modeling, Business Process Modeling, and system testing.
- Strong de-bugging and performance enhancement skills.