Workday Data Analyst
San Francisco, CA US
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 06+ months contract with high possibility of extension
- The person will be primarily work on the ticketing.
- Will be working on the strategies, solution, and business of operations.
- The customer service involved will be through chat and email and there will be no inbound, outbound calls.
- Managing the data to workday, managing the sheet for on-boarding and off-boarding.
- People with Workday experience, ticketing enquiry experience, good operational mindset
- Changes in workday profiles, managing the service enquiries, answering all questions regarding service call and different policies, but again, the main part would be data piece.
- Should be very fast and should have attention to detail.
- Software background: Workday data management is a must have, google suite, excel (pivot table) would be helpful.
- Execute administrative external workforce related tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Entering data into Workday HRIS via individual or bulk process.
- Conduct data audit and execute corrective actions across multiple HR systems.
- Coordinate across multiple partners and customers to resolve employee data issues
- Assisting with recurring onboarding related activities (e.G., scheduling onboarding meeting sessions, Right to Work verification, I-9 reverification, international onboarding);
- Service employee queries involving general operations or programs (e.G., new onboarding, general external workforce related questions, external workforce extension tasks, etc.);
- Other related duties as assigned.