Atlanta, GA US
Location: Atlanta GA 30354
Duration: 9+ Months (Contract)
- Perform daily inspection and evaluation of the vehicle fleet determining condition and readiness for the Drivers Experience on-road and off-road track use.
- Perform maintenance services such as oil changes, minor & major services, repairs as well as tire & wheel changes, brakes, and additional services as necessary consistent with company standards.
- Ability to comprehend detailed technical instructions, workshop manual, technical bulletins, and repair orders.
- Assist Parts and Service Consultants with the workshop scheduling and parts planning needs of the fleet.
- Competent use of standard workshop diagnostic tools and the Tester II and III.
- Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Perform test drives, correct deficiencies, and perform final inspection of vehicles.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Automotive technical degree preferred.
- Master Technician Certification preferred.
- PTAP graduate beneficial.
- 2 years automotive technician.
- Proficient in special tools, srvice equipment and Diagnostic systems.
- German language a plus.
- Excellent ability mounting and balancing tires.
- Excellent ability in vehicle alignment with Hunter alignment machines.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Experience with Dealer Management Systems is desired.
- New model vehicles, engine and transmission repair, interior systems, electrical systems, suspension systems, brake systems, vehicle alignment, tire mounting and balancing, driving a manual transmission, software-based work order management and time tracking, clean driving record and valid driver’ s license.
- Tuesday-Saturday standard and Sunday & Monday as needed.